Friday, 2 March 2012

My new Video

I have been working with a long time friend and film maker extraordinaire, Dave Tarvit, over the last few weeks getting an artists video put together.

There is a bit of chat, a bit of me working in the studio and a bit with my model on the photographic studio.

All in all, it was rather cathartic experience. Being made to think and talk about what inspires me and drives me in my artwork has made my mind much clearer about who I am as an artist and where I am heading in my future projects.

Stephanie Rew - Artist Video

I thoroughly recommend any other artist to do a video for this reason alone.

I might do another film showing the process of painting a bit more.

Watch this space...
S
x

3 comments:

  1. What a great film! Loved it and your paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see an artist publicly talk about their work,excellent film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always nice to see another artist at work and hear them discuss their process, etc. I have long been a figurative painter and also interested in textiles and patterns (I do fibre arts when I get a chance...used to love to do silk painting) and I had an antique kimono I used in one work a few years back. Will watch with interest to see what's next for you:-)

    ReplyDelete