Friday, 2 March 2012

My Solo Show Private view tonight!

Well it all happens tonight. I have been bad at blogging this past few weeks as I have been flat out painting to get things finished for my Solo Show. This will be the first solo I have done in about 6 years. Having a family has taken priority over my studio time but as the kids are now getting older, Cammy is a very independent 6 year old and Grace is 3 this Sunday!!  - iam have been able to produce more work.

So -  I have 32 works up on show at Alpha Art in Edinburgh. I am very happy with the paintings but am still a bit stressed about how it will go tonight.

Alpha Art - Stephanie Rew Solo Exhibition

I have been wrapping pass-the-parcel presents for Gracie's birthday party to keep my nerves at bay but the poor kids will be playing for hours as I think I have put too many layers on!! I'm a bit distracted......

Will post again to let you know how it goes.
Cheers
S
x

No comments:

Post a Comment