Saturday, 24 August 2013

Women Painting Women - New website

Well it is here at last - the website devoted to the UK Women Painting Women group show being held at Art Exposure Gallery, Glasgow. The images are coming in of the work to be on show and it is gearing up to be pretty damn Awesome! Even though I am probably too old to be using the word 'Awesome'...I throw caution to the wind!





The response to the site has been fantastic and our 'sister from across the pond have been so supportive and excited for this movement to become Global. Already I have had artists talking to me about setting up their own show in Spain and Canada in the future. .

One of my paintings is rumoured to be featured in the September Issue of American Art Collector Magazine but I have still to see it to believe it.  Fingers crossed...

1 comment: